Crystal Reserve Knob
All products listed on our website are authentic products verified for authenticity and quality. Your satisfaction is our top priority. For any enquiry or assistance, please contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Crystal Reserve Knob, with Traditional Square Rose
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Shown in Passage function. Other functions available.
- Shown with Traditional Square Rose, can be customized with other Reserve roses.
- To personalize your look, this Traditional inspired design is available in 7 finishes.
- All privacy function knobs and levers are available with push-button locking: easily unlock the door by turning the knob or lever; manual unlocking is not required.
- Features easy-to-install spring assisted chassis for optimal operational strength.
- 2-1/8″ cross bore and 1″ edge bore for latch.
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/8″ to 2″. Up to 2-1/2″ thick door door with service part kit.
- Keyed entry featuring the traditional Baldwin pin and tumbler C-keyway offered for all Reserve knob styles.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8″ (60mm) or 2-3/4″ (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Handing not required.
- Functions available: privacy, passage, full dummy, and half dummy.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty
- Exposed screws
Some of our product families have available specialty functions. The specialty products listed below can be ordered through our Showroom Partners. Please refer to our printed catalog for complete specialty products availability.
|Full Dummy – Crystal Knob
|Half Dummy – Crystal Knob
|Passage – Crystal Knob
|Privacy – Crystal Knob
- Half Dummy Knob and Lever Installation Guide
- Privacy Knob and Lever Installation Guide
- Passage Knob and Lever Installation Guide
- Full Dummy Knob and Lever Installation Guide
- Knob and Lever Drilling Installation Guide
- Full Dummy Knob and Lever Drilling Installation Guide
- Warranty Document
Do not use prints made from this website to mark distances.
Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.